Guests are requested not to enter the hotel if they or a member of their party is displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. This includes high temperature, new persistent cough, or a loss of smell & taste.
We require all guests, visitors and staff to wear face masks in public places.
Hand sanitiser units are available at the main Hotel entrance and also in reception, guests are requested to use them when entering the premises and as required during their stay with us.
The Crescent Restaurant – Food and drink services are open. Table service will continue, no ordering at the bar. We request all guests and visitors to wear face masks. Our QR code is still available for you to scan using your NHS App if you wish to.
The Terrace - Closed for the autumn/winter season.
- Bride & Groom and Venue to provide hand sanitiser/ stations.
- Speeches are allowed but the area must be well ventilated.
- We require all guests and visitors to wear face masks.
Booked rooms - For all hotel and room enquiries you can email our reception team at [email protected] for any queries that you may have.
Hesketh Health Club - Opening protocols from Monday 19th July 2021 are listed below.
Indoor Swimming Pool
- We require all guests and visitors to wear face masks in public places.
- The swimming pool has a maximum capacity limit of 4 single users or a household of 8. Staff will advise you if you are required to wait.
- During busy periods please limit time in the water to 30 minutes.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the changing rooms. Please use the storage cubbies located on the viewing gallery.
- Use the hand sanitiser dispensers once you enter the hotel and as you leave.
We ask that you are patient with other members and visitors. Particularly where we need to maintain social distancing to keep everyone safe. If you are not happy with anything then let a member of the Health Club team know. Remember, it has been tough for everyone, so let's look after each other as best we can.